Thursday, October 23, 2008
Learning HTML
For any curious people out there--
Lissa Explains and the Neopets HTML guide helped me a lot in learning simple HTML back in like, I think 4th grade. Why'd I learn it so early? Well, anyone who has ever played Neopets probably knows about those 'petpages' you can create for your pet. Ahaha, back then I thought they looked so awesome and went out of my way to learn how to make them... D:
Lissa Explains and the Neopets HTML guide helped me a lot in learning simple HTML back in like, I think 4th grade. Why'd I learn it so early? Well, anyone who has ever played Neopets probably knows about those 'petpages' you can create for your pet. Ahaha, back then I thought they looked so awesome and went out of my way to learn how to make them... D:
Labels: tutorials and resources
itsyourtimeso
4:30 PM
COMMENT HERE > 0 commented
4:30 PM
COMMENT HERE > 0 commented
